Tuesday 28 February 2012

YAY one of my artists Meredith Collins emailed me back :D soo excited!!!! She asked if i would like to come interview her at her studio , that actually not the far away from school , now just got to make a time !!!!!
ohkae on a different note Goals For Today

One: Get stuff for web site started.
Two: Write About three pictures From both of my artists.
Three: Get everything ready for when i go and see meredith :D.
Four: Make sure i'm ahead on my english work.

Todays Gonna Be A Good Day :)


so not long after my last post i realised that i didnt even put my name in my email to meredith thank god she said yes to me as my name was Dot dot dot lol hehehehe :L
i dd complete my goals three and four , tomorrow second period the four people that will being doing web site will be having a meeting about what we have to do :) goal two im going to talk to miss about it as i dont fally understand what i have to do :)

ive also descide that im going to do goal by goal and not give myself heaps of goals for one day , soo i dont look back and go oh ive let myself down when ive actually worked hard all day if you get what i mean , because by doing it goal by goal i can comment on each goal i have just done aswell as the one im am going to do:)

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you achieved a good lot today Deaan, even if it wasn't your total list of goals. And I'm so stoked you've been able to set things up to go and interview Meredith. Does she have a blog or website that you could link to this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo Exciting!!!! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete